Wednesday, October 19, 2016

'Bobby Horne posted on his Facebook " I Don't Hate Anyone"

Bobby Horne 1/2 of the tag team Harlem Knights and Men on a Mission posted  this on his Facebook.





 Not that I feel the need to explain. But some one whom I have no clue who he is, in a. Post last.night asked me if I still hated white people. Hmm, if anything someone who doesn't know me should be asking if I hate my own race. But to answer the question no I don't hate anyone. But I do hate stupidity, bigotry and more importantly I hate the idea of people who believe everything they read on the internet. Look before you believe everything you read or hear about me, why not take the time to get to know me first. You may find out I am one of the most kindest and caring people you'll ever meet. Not to mention from a friends stand point most loyal.






No comments: