Sunday, April 17, 2016

Downtown Bruno Talks about Mayhem in the Magnolia State

 




Hello from Downtown Bruno to all the wrestling fans in Mississippi! I was given the great honor of being asked to represent my home area of northwest Mississippi on the legends event upcoming in May over in Louisville, Mississippi. However,my busy schedule for the WWE has made it impossible for me to be in attendance, since I'll be in Wisconsin at the time. It consider it to be a huge accomplishment to be honored in my home state,and after over 37 years on the road,I'm still going at it behind the scenes just as hard as I did in front of the cameras and at ringside. Please go out and support this event,and hopefully I'll be there next year. ...but I will be there in spirit all the way, and see everyone down the road! !!


 

No comments: