Sunday, April 10, 2016

Devon Day passes away last night.

'
 Independent Wrestler Devon Day passed away last night.  Devon was visiting the crew at SPWA in Ramer, Tn.   Allen Stone the owner of SPWA said "Devon was complaining about he was having breathing problems but was laughing and joking with the guys and we didn't think much about it." Devon left SPWA last night and went to wrestling manager Jim Casey's house and when Devon walked through the door he fell face first on to the floor and was unresponsive.   Our condolences go out to his friends and family. 

4 comments:

rufus zollman said...

To the family and friends I pray for you to have peace, comfort, and strength in the following days.

rufus zollman said...

To the family and friends I pray for you to have peace, comfort, and strength in the following days.

Jim Grimm said...

Devon all the wrestlers and fans will miss you I'm glad I had a chance to work without your bro the guardian

Jim Grimm said...

Devon all the wrestlers and fans will miss you I'm glad I had a chance to work without your bro the guardian