Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Alundra Blayze (Madusa) continues to taunt Paige

WWE Hall of Fame member Alundra Blayze aka Madusa continues to antagonize Paige. She posted the following to Facebook Tuesday:


I have another challenge Miss Paige if you and I ever wrestle and I lose I'll let you drive my monster truck and if I win I take your divas title and exchange it for the real women's championship belt ‪#‎andthenyouhavethis‬... This girl got some biceps!! Better to crush @realpaigewwe with..... remember my sweet little Paige I drive a monster truck that has more horsepower than in your ass, oh and plus I kick 66 inch tires that are bigger than you, just saying age is only a number.


WNC editorial comment: I don't know how anyone else feels about this, but I would LOVE to see this match!

No comments: