Monday, August 3, 2015

Mid-Atlantic Fanfest in Charlotte Pictures from Lance Russell

 
Lance with JR

l
    

Lance with three Jimmys 


a
a
Lance with George South and Bobby Fulton
 a
Ole Anderson and Handsome Jimmya
 Legend and World Heavyweight Champion Harley Race

 

From Lance Russell 

 I just got back from the Mid-Atlantic Fanfest in Charlotte and I will be talking about this one for a long time!! I got a chance to connect with some old friends/wrestlers. We talked about the old days and some of the great matches we were involved in. I can't thank Greg Price enough for putting on this enormous undertaking and making it run so smoothly. I also want to thank Jimmy Cornette for hosting the Memphis Memories Q & A. He was a tremendous help!!
Last but not least, I want to thank the fans. Like I have always said, if it wasn't for the fans, we would be no where! I met fans from all over the country that spent their hard earned money to come to Charlotte. I even met one gentleman from England! Thank you all for a great weekend! Please enjoy the pictures. God Bless, Lance


No comments: