Wednesday, August 26, 2015

1 on 1 with the Outlaw Wrestling Champion BULL BRONSON! (Interview)




1.) Who is Bull Bronson?


"I'm the baddest big man in the mid south. I'm a 400lbs beast and nobody can stop me. I'm a force to be reckoned with and I'm a main eventer in any promotion I step foot in. But on the flip side I'm just a humble fat kid that has followed his dreams as far as I could. I'm loved some places, hated in others. But love me or hate me there is no denying that I'm damn good at doing what I do."

2.) When and why did you get into the wrestling buisness?

 "I've been a wrestling since I can remember. My earliest memories are of watching wrestling with my cousin who had cerebal palsey. He used to get so excited over the matches that his energy would bleed off into me. After he passed away my god father kept my love for the business alive by taking me to any wrestling shows we could find within a hundred miles of Chicago. By the time I turned 18 I knew I had to find a place to be trained and I was lucky enough to find steven davis and axe allwardt. Those guys gave me my first shot at following my dream."

3.)I know you have worked the gathering before, can you shed some light on what it is like to work for JCW during the gathering?

"Working the gathering was an amazing experience. I didn't exactly work for JCW though. I worked the kaiju big battle show, which was incredibably fun. But as a long time juggalo I would love to work for jcw in the near future."

4.) You're the first Outlaw Wrestling champion, what does that mean to you?

"I believe that outlaw wrestling has the potential to be the next big indy promotion. And I'm honored to lead the way. We have some of the best talent from the midwest and midsouth. And as far as me being the champ just proves what a bad ass I am."

5.) With winning the NWA Mid-south title and many other regional belts, which one means the most to you?

"The nwa title was probably my favorite. I won the belt by beating Rhyno, who has always been a favorite of mine. I also held that title the longest and defended it against some top tier competion."

6.) What is your favorite state to wrestle in?

"Favorite state? Hmmm... I love the tennessee fans but I also love all my illinois fans. But if I'm forced to pick one id go with tennessee. I have learned so much and have grown as a wrestler from my time in tennessee."



7.) What has been the highlight of your career so far?

"Wrestling in the king of the deathmatch was pretty damn cool. I didn't do as well as I had hoped though. I would love another chance at some deathmatch tourneys in the near future."



8.) You have some experience with bouncing clubs, can you tell me any crazy stories from that history? 

 "Lol ya I've got some stories for ya... I had a guy try to get an attitude with me about not being able to take liquor out of the club. I ended up belly to belly suplexing him through the front door, breaking his leg in the process."

9.) Whats next for Bull Bronson?

 "At the moment I have taken a little time off, but I plan on making a hard come back fairly soon. And when I do come back I plan on making an impact like never before."



10.) Thank you for the interview. Could you please let the fans know your next booking so we know where Bull Bronson will be next?

"Ill be defendeing my title for Outlaw on Oct 11th in centralia il. For more dates be sure to watch my facebook page ill update as a make bookings."

BULL BRONSON FACEBOOK

No comments: