Saturday, July 25, 2015

Message to Ric Flair's daughter Ashley from Jackie Fargo's daughter Charlotte

                                                   

 PLEASE SHARE AND HELP ME GET THE WORD OUT, MY LETTER TO RIC FLAIR'S DAUGHTER

 Hey Ashley (my daughter's name) I need to talk to your dad .. I'm sure u will understand how I feel about my father's name. My dad , Jackie Fargo passed away 2 years ago, since then I've seen video after video of your dad imitating the Fargo strut. My dad worked his entire life to make the name he has. All I'm asking is that he be given the respect he so deserves, and that your dad let it be known it's not the Ric Flair strut, but the Fargo strut. 

Often imitated but never duplicated. His biggest fear was that he would be forgotten, when he was in the hospital my sister read all the posts on Facebook to him, it literally made him cry. Wrestling was his life, in his blood, his soul. He started wrestling at 18 .. his last match was at 76 years old .. tell me that's not heart ..

 I think ur father would understand as well, Memphis wrestling started many stars ... My dad had a part in helping some of them, he paved the way for Jerry Lawler .. look it up on YouTube .. Jackie Fargo .. Jackie Fargo strut .. Jackie Fargo and Jerry Lawler .. he was a character .. full of charisma .. My sister and I miss my dad so much, I'll do everything in my power to grant his wish by keeping his name alive.
                                                                                      Sincerely, 
                                                                                      Charlotte Fargo

 

No comments: