Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Bert Prentice retiring from wrestling

 


Bert Prentice announces he's retiring from wrestling

Bert posted this on his facebook


It is with a heavy, yet happy heart that I share the news with family and friends that I have decided to retire from the wrestling industry. Ray Stevens once told me long ago that I would know when the time came and not to worry about it, and he was right. It's time. I cant even begin to thank the countless number of people who have made this journey one of the most incredible experiences one could imagine. I hope to thank you all personally in the coming months. There will be a few more shows, but for all intent and purposes I am pretty much done. Looking so forward to what is next, I have so many amazing opportunities. God love you all.

No comments: