Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Johnny Morton accepts position with Heritage Wrestling



Heritage Wrestling made the following announcement earlier this week:

We are pleased to announce that Johnny Morton has joined the team at Heritage Wrestling, as Director of Logistics and Operations. Morton will be responsible for the maintenance of the arena and all related equipment, seeing that all lodging and transportation issues are dealt with, and he will oversee all local promotional efforts. "His years of experience in every facet of the industry, his dedication, and the fact that Johnny was my right hand at TCW are the reasons I recommended Johnny be hired from the onset," said Col.Tom Parker, C.O.O., in announcing Morton's hiring.

Morton posted the following on Facebook:

It is such an honor to have accepted this position with Heritage Wrestling...good things come to those who wait...I have lived my whole life chasing this dream...and sometimes I often wondered if my dream was chasing me....but today brings it all back to reality...for all who believe in me and for the ones who have supported me through the years...ty
‪#‎bloodsweatandtearstour‬ JM

No comments: