Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Memphis Wrestling 2014 Revisited an homage to Jim Cornette's Photography

Memphis Wrestling has a long history in the Mid-South and in the annals of Wrestling History. Nothing would compare to the Saturday morning TV Show and the Monday Nights at the Mid-South Coliseum. Many men became top stars in the business with the rub they got from appearing in the Memphis area. Several stayed and made their career as mainstays. One thing can be said, Memphis Wrestling is missed. This leads to why I revisited the events I covered in 2014 specifically based around the Memphis Wrestling Name. I chose these pictures because I felt they captured what Memphis stars were in this bygone era. It is also an homage to Jim Cornette's pictures, that were posted in so many Newsletters, Programs and Events of the day. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking them.
































No comments: