Thursday, February 19, 2015

Buff Bagwell To Release The Good, The Bad, and The Buff: The Marc Bagwell Journey


Buff Bagwell announced the following via Facebook www.facebook.com/marcus.bagwell.9231

OK Facebook world....Here is some MAJOR NEWS in my life and career.
For the first time EVER!!!!! I'm telling my life story in my new Docu-Shoot-
The Good The Bad and the Buff
The Marc Bagwell Journey
This is part sit down interview part documentary with footage from my entire life.
Watch the trailer at: www.realbuffbagwell.com For all my fans and loyal supporters click on the link next to trailer to PRE-ORDER before this is released for sale to the public....
WARNING!!! Some of the material may be offensive so please consider this with children.
I lived this life... All of it... and I tell the Truth about EVERYTHING.
Thanks for your support
‪#‎TEAMBUFF‬
Marc "Buff" Bagwell


Be sure and catch Buff and many more This Saturday Night in Tupelo at the oWo Wrestling Supercard




No comments: