Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My name is Elijah Dobbs. I'm a videographer, photographer, former stuntman,  wrestling enthusiast, and am from Arkansas. A friend of mine named Hollywood Jimmy Blaylock has invited me to the wrestlingnewscenter.com team. I will be posting photos and results from local shows here in the great state of Arkansas, and sometime surrounding areas. Nice to meet you all, looking forward to contributing to this awesome site!




MACW (Jonesboro, Arkansas) 1/17/15

Photos by: Elijah Dobbs





































































2 comments:

Derrick ODell said...

Sorry about re-covering your event from Jonesboro. Craig Stone sent me the results today with what may have been your pictures. Great work, by the way.

Derrick O'Dell

Elijah Dobbs said...

Its okay, sir. It was an unknowing mistake, thank you. From now on I will start watermarking my photos in case of a situation like this. You also have some awesome work, have been a fan for awhile now and look forward to possibly working with you in the future.