Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Steve Masters Responds About The Patriot Gimmick Controversy

 
 

Steve Masters said that this is the conversation between him and The Honky Tonk Man, Wayne Farris about the Patriot Gimmick. Steve said that Wayne Farris owns the rights to the Patriot Gimmick.


Steve: Wayne this is Steve Master. Long time no see . Quick question heard you own the rights to the patriot gimmick that del wilks had in wwe. Let me know?

Wayne:Yes I do
U can use it for a small fee

Steve: How much bro, been using it for fud raisers back when you and I worked I San Bernd. In SoCal for Jess. Just let me know AND will cut you in
Also talked with del wilks tonight and he told me he still holds them and is getting checks from Vince. Anyway let me know.

Wayne: He gets anything put out prior to my ownership. He has no ownership of the name.. Look it up on the gov. Site trademarks,, then confront me again.

Steve:  I am on your side bro he called me about it and told him I would work it out with you and not him. Had a small promoter was me to do a benefit for a sheriff who has cancer liver to raise money for the family. No money really for me. But thought I would touch base with you to set promoter at ease.
 

Wayne: If del Wilkes told that he is a full of shit cunt,,

 

United States Patent and Trademark Office
Home|Site Index|Search|FAQ|Glossary|Guides|Contacts|eBusiness|eBiz alerts|News|Help

Trademarks > Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS)
TESS was last updated on Sat Aug 2 03:10:57 EDT 2014

Please logout when you are done to release system resources allocated for you.

List At: OR
to record: Record 78 out of 116
( Use the "Back" button of the Internet Browser to return to TESS)
Word Mark THE PATRIOT
Goods and Services IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment in the nature of wrestling contests. FIRST USE: 19910101. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20070901
Standard Characters Claimed
Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Serial Number 77293267
Filing Date October 1, 2007
Current Basis 1A
Original Filing Basis 1B
Published for Opposition March 18, 2008
Registration Number 3677116
Registration Date September 1, 2009
Owner (REGISTRANT) Farris, Roy W. INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES 4665 E. Harwell Street Gilbert ARIZONA 85234
Type of Mark SERVICE MARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

|.HOME | SITE INDEX| SEARCH | eBUSINESS | HELP | PRIVACY POLICY

Wayne: Tell Wilkes to blow me

Steve: That's what I told him bro while on the phone with the promoter and he got mad. Told him we had did. some shows with AWA and Jess back in 2000-2003 and we worked well together . And offed to get on the phone with you tonight but he wanted no part of that. Anyway on a good note brother I am winding down now just doing more benefits these days, what you getting these day to do shows? After losing big V as few months ago bother it hit me bit hard,we did a show two nights early. And working some with your old buddy billy Dundee. But not much besides that.

Steve: This is my talk with honkey to night just got of the phone with your parents. Needless to say I have had this permission for years.
This is also the copyright to use and Wayne's permission, for all the haters..
BTW once Del gets through blowing Wayne he can blow me too, and that goes for hockey mask fat boys to.