Monday, June 30, 2014

The INKcredible Darius Accepting Bookings

The INKcredible Darius Lee is currently accepting booking. Anywhere in the U.S.! This year will be 12 years in the business at the age of 30 in December. I am seeking serious bookings with at least 6 to 8 weeks. I was broke into the business by a man name Charlie Parks and Varian Baker. I was groomed to the business by Derrick King and Flash Flanagan. I have trained with guys like Booker Tio Huffman Jr., Real Rikishi Fan Page, Simon Dean, Chase Stevens, Cassidy Riley, Brian Christopher Lawler, Bg James "Road Dogg", Patrick Tanaka, Kid Kash, Jerry Lynn, Shane Douglas, and Bret Hart. I trained Lucha Libre for 6 months in Houston,Tx. I have wrestled in Tn, Ark, Ms, Alabama, FL, Texas, Virginia, Chicago, Louisville, LA, and more. I have done work for WWE and TNA.

 Im an active team member of the Memphis Grizzlies Acrobatic dunk Team "The Kings of the Court". I have performed in 4 NBA Playoff runs. I'm looking to expand my venture and work more places on a consistent bases. If Your interested in Booking "Everybody's Favorite Cruiser-weight Of All Times" The INKcredible Tatt2 Please feel free to message me here or via email InkcredibleTatt2@gmail.com. 

CLIP of my match with Cassidy Riley and Clip of highlights



No comments: