Friday, October 11, 2013

PWE / TCW Superstar "The Golden Boy" Greg Anthony Q and A

I was able to catch up with the one and the only "The Golden Boy" Greg Anthony this week. Since some fans may not know his background, even though he is a nationally known TCW Wrestling Superstar, seen world wide on the Pursuit network, (Check local listings). I wanted to ask just 10 quick questions that would make him stop and think, to give you, the Fans, an insight as to what makes "The Golden Boy"  Greg Anthony "The Golden Boy". Please know these are "The Golden Boy's" answers and he has been allowed to tell it like he thinks it is no holding back.

First a brief background of "The Golden Boy"

"The Golden Boy" Greg Anthony

Height: 5'10
weight: 215
Years wrestling: 12

Current Promotions: Traditional Championship Wreslting, Pro Wrestling Elite, Ripley Championship Wrestling.


Now on to the questions:
 

1. Why did you want to become a pro wrestler? I was born to be a pro wrestler, I believe I was put on this earth to do this.
2.Who is your Favorite Wrestler or Wrestlers and why? Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Ted Dibiase, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Bobby Eaton. All are seamless, all are legends, all will be talked about and copied for years to come.
3. What is the best experience in or out of the ring you have had in pro wrestling and why? Earning the respect of some of my childhood heroes and becoming one of the brightest minds in the business today.
4. What was the Coolest venue/location you have wrestled in and why? The Shrine Mosque in Springfeild, MO. Alot of history in that building.
5. Who is the most experienced or well known person(s) you have wrestled? Jerry Lawler, Rock N Roll Express, Bobby Eaton, Bill Dundee, Tracy Smothers, Jay Lethal, New Age Outlaws, Jerry Lynn. The list goes on.
6. Is there a story behind your wrestling name? Everywhere Greg Anthony goes, he ends up with a championship around his waist. Hence, why I'm The Golden Boy.
7. Who over the years has been your Biggest Rival and why? In recent years "Trendsetter" Jon Michael. 2) Any of the best in the area trying to prove who really is the top dog.
8. What is your entranceTheme Music? All Screwed Up by AC/DC
9. What makes you stand out in the wrestling business? Everything. I walk differently, I talk differently, I wrestle like no one else. I am my own person. Nobody can tell me how to be Greg Anthony.
10. What has been your proudest moment in the sport of wreslting? Proving all nay sayers wrong.
 
Like I said Fans, The answers are "The Golden Boy" Greg Anthony's. Nobody can tell someone what to say about themselves. He is a highly motivated and controversial figure in the World of Professional Wrestling today. I would like to thank "The Golden Boy" for his time and forwardness in this endeavor.
 
I will be bringing other Stars answers to my Simple 10 questions as the days and weeks continue. I hope you enjoyed the insight to one of the PWE's top stars.
 
Derrick O'Dell
Wrestling News Center

No comments: