Monday, July 30, 2012

Comments About The Kids Wrestling In Tennessee Video




Here's comments that I received from all over the Mid-South concerning the Kids Wrestling In Tennessee.

Tennessee needs an Athletic Commission like Mississippi then this wouldn’t happen.  Bobby Richardson, Fulton Ms.

Who in their right mind would pay to watch little kids wrestle?  James

That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen and people wonder why wrestling is dying in the Tennessee state.  Anonymous

WHO WOULD PAY TO WATCH THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW?   Anonymous

Kids shouldn’t be in a wrestling ring they could be seriously hurt and then the promoter who let them in the ring will be sued.     Paula  R.  Dyersburg

I’ve seen a lot of stupid things in my life and that video is one of them.   Worker   

The fans should have walked out.   Jason T.

That’s the fault of the parent for letting their kids play wrestlers and if one of them do get hurt then the owner of that promotion will be responsible.   Sheila Powell

Only in Tennessee    Phillip Allred  Horn Lake Ms.

I’m a worker and I would never train kids and sure wouldn’t let them throw me around the ring and expect the crowd to believe it.   Craig,  New Orleans


Thanks for sending your comments on this video.   The video is still up if you would like to view it,  here's the link.

 http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=391091750940610

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What show was this on, I can't view it