Saturday, August 28, 2010
Chyna performs surgery on herself?!
Former WWE performer Chyna claims she was bitten on the leg by a poisonous spider which has left her barely able to walk. The former WWE Intercontinental Champion told TMZ she went to a doctor due to the swelling and he recommended she visit the hospital for further treatment. However, she didn't go to the ER as advised because she felt "It would have cost too much." She instead operated on herself with a Swiss Army knife. She used the knife to dig out the swollen golf ball sized lump that had formed in her leg and was left with a bloody crater. She claims she's in so much pain, she "can barely walk."