Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ultimate Warrior comments on declining HOF induction


The Ultimate Warrior has posted a new blog on his website talking about declining WWE's offer for the Hall of Fame.

"However, over the last couple of weeks I have received thousands of feverish emails from those of you who are absolutely convinced that my silence is absolute evidence that I will be making a surprise appearance at the Hall of Fame ceremony. So, I thought I should let you know the truth: I am not. I will NOT be at Wrestlemania in any capacity. I did decline induction. Yes, I declined. I did not “back out” of anything. There was never anything to “back out” of. I never agreed to appear at the Hall of Fame to begin with. The rumor that I did is a lie; an easy one that fits the kooky, fictional groundwork the liars have been laying down for years. It sounded good, made me look bad, so they added it on."

Credit: WrestleView.com

No comments: