Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Rock not interested in wrestling Cena


Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was interviewed on the LAW at www.thefightnetwork.com. When asked about a potential matchup with John Cena at WrestleMania, he said: "I've never been interested in wrestling John Cena. The guys I wrestled in the past, from Goldberg to Hogan to Austin, were guys who I've really wanted to wrestle... it's very important if I do go back that the writing [is] ripped open and really pushed. I came from a time in the Attitude era where we trail-blazed and were fearless in the things we said and did." He added: "There are a lot of restrictions now [with the change to PG] on the product, which by the way, I understand, and I enjoy some of the stuff I see and I know some of the writers and they're challenged every week, but if in fact I do go back, it would be an interesting collision of an Attitude time that I loved and the time now, but I'm sure we can always infuse things to make it work." He said he will probably guest host Raw in the summer after he completes his next movie.

Credit: Wrestling Globe Report

No comments: