Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Crime's Inaugeral Post on WNC


Hello, kids and adults who enjoy watching grown people fight never-ending battles. This is Frank D. Wilson a.k.a The Crime. Apparently, someone thought it was a good idea to give me a forum to express my views. Great for me...maybe not so great for everyone else. first of all, I would like to say that it is an honor to be invited to be apart of Wrestling News Center, a site I have been a mark for for quite a while. For those who do not know me, I am a humble (don't listen to the people who worship me and claim I am freaking great) wrestling personality from the Mid-South area that moonlights as a fiction writer. I got my start in the wrestling business as a glorified backyard wrestler in March of 2002 in the now defunct TAJJ Championship Wrestling. Throughout the years, I was trained by the likes of Reno Diamond, Carnage Antwane, Sir Mo, Charlie Parks, V-Man and countless others who I am eternally grateful to.


Before I bore you to sleep with my medeocre (by that I mean emaculate) biography, I would like to get a few things off of my chest. Here are a few things that really grind my gears:


1. You so-called parentals out there who allow your children to cheer for and support a villain of The Crime's stature should be ashamed of yourselves. Hypocritacally, I would still like for you to buy my merchandise. Not sure how that works out logically, but oh well.


2. Why doesn't anybody use the back elbow as a finishing move?


3. Am I the only one that is bothered by the fact that there is a damn vampire running around competing in legitamate wrestling matches? Who licenced Baron Malkavain? I want to see that physical report. He drinks human blood and is probably supernatural. And they say Vince McMahon killed the business. No, carnivorous undead manhunters did.


Okay, well that's all for the "introduction of me" section of this post. Now, to important affairs. In a few weeks, I will officially debut my short story/graphic novel series "Total Chaos" in which I take some of the most well-known wrestlers from the area and place them in a fictional world where pro wrestling has been banned and only survives on the underground level. Just because I want to and to properly welcome you to the world I have created, I am going to give you a timeline of the events leading up to issue numero uno. Enjoy.


Total Chaos Timeline...


September 11th, 2001: Terrorists attack the World Trade Centers.


November, 2003: In a special election, Jerry "The King" Lawler is elected mayor of Memphis, TN.


December, 2003: Facing economic downturn, Vince McMahon divides his global wrestling organization back into territories. Mid-South Wrestling soon becomes the dominant territory for the first time since the early 1990's.


September 13th, 2004: An attack designed to mirror that of 9/11 goes awry when an airplane filled with biological agents misses its mark of the Desoto-Hernando bridge and instead hits the Pyramid which is preparing to host a Nationwide Pro Wrestling Event. No fans are present, however, staff and athletes suffer from the attack.


October, 2004: Frightened that Pro Wrestling has been targeted by terrorists, fans become hesitant to attend events. Nearly a hundred wrestlers who survived the attack a month early, begin to show signs of enhanced physical abilties. Some also displace mental problems.


February, 2005: Siting declining ticket sales and PPV buyrates, wrestling promoters across the nation begin to run less and less shows, upsetting the talent.


July 4th, 2005: The final wrestling show is held at the World Famous Mid-South Coluseum. Mayor Lawler announces that wrestling in the area will be put on hiatus.


November 21st, 2005: Hollywood Jimmy Blaylock promises to revitalize the sport by producing a television show that will take wrestling further into the realm of Mixed Martial Arts. This does not sit well with many who are still concerned about the mental and physical condition of independent wrestlers who were exposed to the biological agents.


January, 2006: Following the murder-suicide of a famous wrestler, Congress investigates the sport and the many wrestlers who have exhibited unusual behavior over the years. A month later a bill is signed into law prohibiting the exhibition of pro wrestling and MMA.


Present: For four years, pro wrestling has been absent from the fabric of American pop culture. However, underground fight clubs have begun to flurish. The few remaining title belts are now worth millions to collectors and those possessing them are either hunted by the authorities or by other former wrestlers desperate to pay their bills and hold on to a small bit of glory. Certain people in power (including Hollywood Jimmy, radio personality Coach BT, and cult leader, Blalok The Blazer) look to exploit the controversy to their personal gains. Most in the public believe wrestling and its barbaric ways are a thing of the past, but little do they know that an even worse war brews below the surface where championship and grudges are no longer part ofsports entertainment, but battles for survival.


Welcome to Total Chaos...Wrestling.
December One: "Asylum Nightmare/A Vampire in South Memphis" featuring Psycho, Pappy, Wraith, Hollywood Jimmy and Picture Perfect/The Baron Malkavain, Tatt2, Seth Knight and Blalok the Blazer.


No comments: