Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Wrestling Promotion in Hoxie, AR

I was informed today of a new promotion running in Hoxie, AR. I was told to go to Topix.com, a site I don't like to go to because of all the b/s, and found where they were talking about the wrestling promotion. The promotion is called OCW (Outta-Control Wrestling). I have not been able to find out who the promoter is but I will by the end of this week. If you would like to check out the new promotions website go to http://ocwwrestling.ning.com/. I will be posting their weekly results right here on WrestlingNewsCenter.com!


3 comments:

stephfultner said...

there will be a show saturday sept 12th if anyone wants to come and watch

stephfultner said...

there will be a show saturday sept 12th if anyone wants to come and watch

Cornbread said...

OCW Wrestling LIVE! Saturday nights-start time at 7:05pm at Flatlanders in Hoxie!

Special event: OCW presents Disorderly Conduct LIVE! April 14, 2012, at 7:05pm at Flatlanders in Hoxie!

Entry is $5.00!