Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Note From Jimmy Valiant


Hi friends, The magazine called Inside Wrestling and The Wrestler issue #27 (it's two magazines in one) will be on the stands today, March 24th. They have featured a 16 page, 90-minute Q&A with me, Jimmy Valiant. The magazine's Senior Writer, Harry Burkett, wrote this candid discussion of my 40-year wrestling career, plus what I'm doing now. He did a great job with this article. I take my hat off to Harry! I just received an advance copy from their office with 29 black-n-white and colored pictures that appear in the article, from earlier in my wrestling career to the present. Check it out on all newsstands, Wal-Mart, etc. Have a great day! Thanks. God Bless. Jimmy and Angel Valiant.

www.Jimmyvaliant.com
www.myspace.com/boogiemanjimmyvaliant

No comments: