Friday, February 20, 2009

WWE Management Upset With Tommy Dreamer (?)


In Tommy Dreamer's latest blog on WWE.com, he says management was upset with him for discussing ratings and behind the scenes issues in his previous post.
Dreamer wrote: "Well it seems that my last blog caused quite a stir with some of the higher ups in WWE. I guess you are not supposed to talk about ratings or other stuff that goes on behind the scenes. Well I have been a leader of a revolution before so I guess that makes me a rebel, so why stop now."

WWE was probably upset with the following paragraph he wrote in his blog two weeks ago: "THE MOST IMPORTANT STAT AND WHICH I TAKE MOST PRIDE IN IS RATINGS. THE HIGHEST ECW RATED MAIN EVENT WAS CHAVO GUERRERO VS TOMMY DREAMER. THINK ABOUT ALL THE WWE SUPERSTARS THAT HAVE COME ON ECW TV AND I HOLD THAT RECORD. THAT MUST BE A BLOW TO YOUR EGO WHEN YOU WERE THE CHAMP HUH JOHN MORRISON. DO NOT FEAR CAUSE THE SECOND HIGHEST ECW MAIN EVENT WAS Mark Henry VS YOU GUESSED IT TOMMY DREAMER. LAST WEEK WAS ALMOST A RECORD BREAKER. I SENSE A PATTERN HERE. REALLY? REALLY!"

Credit: WrestlingInc.com

No comments: