Thursday, February 26, 2009

Shawn Michaels the reason Angelina Love got involved




UGO.com recently conducted an interview with TNA Knockout Angelina Love. The likely future TNA Women's Knockout Champion discusses her break in the wrestling business, her passion for wrestling, what TNA offers that other promotions don't, what she likes best about being a Knockout, her love for horror movies, and more. Love is also asked about her favorite wrestler of all-time, to which she replies Shawn Michaels. "Shawn Michaels is my favorite wrestler. He's the reason I got in the business," Love told UGO.com. "There are many that I think are absolutely awesome and super-talented, but I can honestly say the main reason I got into wrestling was because of Shawn Michaels."
Source: TWNPNews.com

No comments: