Monday, October 27, 2008

Scott Hall Suicide Update


The only Scott Hall update that I have through what I believe to be a reliable source is that he was hospitalized on either Friday or Saturday night. The word I got was that it may have been a suicide attempt and that pills could have been involved. I'm not sure if Scott is still in the hospital or what the deal is now. I'm trying to contact a few other people who would know more about Scott than I would. As soon as I find out any information I'll be sure to post it here on the website. Keep in mind though that this is a personal issue and I respect the privacy of those involved. I'll see what I can find out though and we'll go from there. It's really a sad situation as evidenced by those roast/bar videos that I posted here a few weeks ago. I wish nothing but the best for Scott and hopefully his friends will be there for him, especially right now.



Credit Ryan Clark

No comments: