Wednesday, April 23, 2008

JBL responds to Keith Olbermann

Keith Olbermann... the man who calls himself a "journalist" when, in reality, he is an opinionist... recently named John "Bradshaw" Leyfield "worst person of the week". Olbermann has also trashed the WWE for their annual "Tribute to the Troops" Iraq show they do in conjunction with The USO every Christmas season.

JBL responds in his wwe.com blog:

What I first have to put in perspective is that more people will read this article than watch him on MSNBC. So, Keith, you are welcome, I am actually doing you a favor by writing about you.Keith Olbermann called me and all my Fox friends “snake-oil salesmen” because a doctor who never even saw my newest product, Mamajuana Energy, said it didn’t work. Of course, he said it never worked for ED. It was never intended to work for ED. So the ill-informed doctor was right, therefore agreeing with how I position my product to begin with.

You can read the rest of JBL's reponse at the following link:

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/jbl/jblblogarchive/jblblogapril222008

No comments: