Friday, April 25, 2008

His Majesty William Regal Speaks to the UK Sun

On Ric Flair: "I was talking to Ric a while back and he said: ‘Do what you're doing now as far as the brawling and the aggressive stuff, but still put in your bits of wrestling.'
"I know he's always been a fan of mine and I was honoured that he picked me to have his last match in Japan with, at the Budakon.
"I got really choked up before the bell went, when he said: ‘There's nobody I'd rather be doing this with than you.'"

On rising stars: "MVP is someone I spotted right away. He's only going to get better and better. CM Punk has a character that people truly love, Fergal Devitt in New Japan will be something extra special and Bryan Danielson, as my little protégée, goes without saying."

Check out the full interview here.

No comments: