Sunday, March 30, 2008

Shawn Michaels Comments Before Wrestlemania Match with Flair


"For me to be handpicked by the man who I was inspired by, the man who I consider to be a wonderful friend, is beyond what words can describe. For him to say, "I want you, I don't think anybody else can do the job better for me than you in my last one," it's amazing. I am so extremely touched, and I'm brought to tears every time I think about it. I've never in all my years in wrestling felt so much pressure to want to do the best I can. I've never gone into a Wrestlemania feeling insecure. I've never gone into a wrestling match insecure or not confident, or just not in my mind believing I can get this done. But I have with this one. I wonder if I can do justice and do it for the guy who deserves it."
.
Credit: 1Wrestling.com

No comments: